© 2019 Jinding waterproof technology All rights reserved. Powered by
Two Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
It's a kind of liquid polymer waterproof material, suitable for dry and wet base surface construction, solidified into tough and elastic, non-toxic and tasteless waterproof film after coating. It is a new type of environmental friendly waterproof material without solvent.
• Parking garages;
• Subways in open cut method;
• Kitchen or bathroom;
• Floors, balcony and unexposed roofs;
• Swimming pools, man-made fountain and other pools;
• Top plate at plazas.
• Eco-friendly polymer waterproof coating: aqueous, single component, customized color, non-toxic, no abnormal odor.
• Excellent waterproofness:
It forms a complete and seamless membrane without any joints or leak possibilities after the coating curing.
• It is specially suitable for waterproof construction where the shape is complex and pipeline bend place.
• High solid content and excellent resistance to weather aging. It can be sued as the exposed waterproof layer.
• Simple and cold application: roller, airless spray, brush.
• Long service life:Excellent resistance to the UV, oxidation and high temperature.
The Coating is sealed in 1kg, 5kg or 25kg pails.
The Coating should be stored by sealed pails at dry and well-wentilated places and protected from sun or rain. The temperature in stored places can not be higher than 40℃. It can not be closed to fire sources. The normal shelf life is 6 months.
The Coating is needed to be avoided sunshine an rain. Fire sources are forbidden during transportation.
• The system is basically consisted of substrate, additional layer, waterproof coated membrane and protection layer.
1.5kg per square meter gives dft 1mm-1.5mm. Coverage may vary with the substrate condition during application.
Paint this coating as additional layer to enhance at internal and external corners, drain pipes, floor drains or embedded parts.
3)Application of waterproof coated membrane
It can use rubber scrapers or spray equipments to paint 2 or 3 times. After fully dry, it can be painted again. The normal time between each painting is 24 hour.
4)Application of protection layer
After waterproof coated membrane is fully dry and meets quality requirements, it can begin application of protection layer.
Surface should be dry, stable, clean, smooth, without pockmarks or honeycombs and free from any dusts, oil or loos particles. Cracks and surface irregularities need to be filled by sealants and do additional waterproofing. For smooth and stable surfaces, this step can be skipped.
1) The temperature for application of this coating should be above 5℃.
2) The coating needs to be consumed instantly and can not be diluted with solvent.
3) The storage and application places should be well-ventilated and no fir